1. About living in Tallinn’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage site on UnescoGeek.com
2. My guide, as an expat, to eating vegan in Tallinn, Estonia on banaanisaar.ee
3. Visiting the Danube Delta, a UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site on UnescoGeek.com
4. The Historical Center of Brugge, Belgium, a UNESCO Cultural Site on UnescoGeek.com
5. The story of My First Backpacking Trip in Spain on CalculatedTraveller.com
6. Interesting Facts I Learned about the Chernobyl Disaster on MyTravelAffairs.com
7. Top Attractions of Maramures on MappingMegan.com
8. Italy as it Should Be: The Region of Puglia on TrueNomads
9. Where to Stay in Mostar, Bosnia & Herzegovina on TrueNomads
10. A Short Romantic Getaway for Two to Sibiu, Romania on Rolandia.eu
Iulia was the proud winner of a photo contest from the F64 website. The theme of this contest was “Mobile Photography”, that meaning photos taken with either phones or tablets. I wone with a photo I had taken in Liverpool in the summer of 2012. Here’s the link to the post entry on the F64 blog announcing my winning.
And here’s my winning photo:
As part of an interview on the hostel Iulia was running from September till December 2013, Bucharest Tips asked her to answer a couple of personal questions and she was featured between their locals of Bucharest. Here’s her profile on their website.